In Memorium: Bob Korves

Thanks for the headsup Jeff.

Here’s to a speedy recovery Bob, all the best.

So very sorry to hear this. Bob was one of the original crew here and has been a major contributor over the years. He is highly regarded, highly respected and very highly valued. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with Bob and his wife during this difficult time.

Thanks for the update on Bob... Bob has always been an encyclopedia of information, and a good guy. I hope you have a quick recovery Bob.

Get well soon, Bob. All the best to you and your family.
Martin

Jeff, thanks for letting us know.
Bob I had missed your posts of late and wondered what was up, always read your posts carefully for the years of insight and sound advice. Praying your health can turn around and for you and family to stay strong during these difficult times.

I would like to personally thank Bob Korves, for introducing me to the Sacramento Valley Hobby Machinist Group.
Bob and I met in the fall of 2017. He saw some of my posts on this forum and invited me to join the local group.
He has also made some significant contributions to this forum over the years.

Bob is suffering from some sort of growth in his brain. I don’t know the specifics. He is having a hard time communicating.
A few of us were able to spend the day with him yesterday, we drove over to a fellow members shop to visit with members of our local group.

Bob, please know I am very grateful for your technical advice and help over the years. You helped me inspect and ultimately purchase my beautiful Micromaster. Benmychree helped me find it. Thanks again John!

Bob and Jim also helped me move the surface grinder, my big knee mill and my Colchester lathe.
It just shows his willingness to help his friends and a bit of his character.

Please join me in wishing Bob and Alice a speedy recovery.
Thanks for letting us know.

Best wishes to you Bob.

Regards

Thanks Jeff for letting us know. Been wondering where he was.
Hoping/praying for a speedy recovery Bob.
I am just another that misses your posts.
Chuck

Oh my. I’m very sorry to hear this news.
Prayers and best wishes to Bob and Alice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob, I hope you recover soon. We all miss your posts.

Back