A Heads Up (MUST READ)

The first is the Notorious Al Babin, crook extraordinaire, who started using Plaza Machinery's good name after the death of the owner.
Supposedly the former owners son in going through probate and trying to get the business back up and running.

Mostly looks like chinese tools, but the prices seem reasonable and they ship to Canada at a fair rate, so that's a plus in my books. I might give it a try at some point.

The first is the Notorious Al Babin, crook extraordinaire, who started using Plaza Machinery's good name after the death of the owner.
Supposedly the former owners son in going through probate and trying to get the business back up and running.
You posted seconds before I did..... Now my faith is shaken.

I actually put his name in first before editing it out, but yep, that's him

Supposedly the former owners son in going through probate and trying to get the business back up and running.[/QUOTE}

There is no need to edit that mans' name from your post. He is what you say he is. No ifs ands or buts.

Bill Gruby Global Moderator.

I was wondering when his name was going to pop up again. And I subscribed to his newsletter!

I should have known.

I am always suspicious when I see a site with no contact information, no address, just a shopping cart. Perhaps it is just my browser but even if it is just my browser settings I would not purchase from such a site.

Back