A Hello here seems appropriate.

magicniner

Registered
Registered
As I've always been a Tool Junky so a first hello seems appropriate here.
I'm living in Yorkshire and my main machine is a Myford Super 7, it's a Long Bed model with DRO and a custom head stock featuring taper roller bearings and giving me 30.5mm through capacity along with a native ER40 spindle nose. Front and rear QCTPs make for very convenient setups where turning and cutoff are required, I'm still finding new possibilities when turning batches of parts.
Thanks for adding me to your community,
Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,
Welcome to H-M.

my main machine is a Myford Super 7, it's a Long Bed model with DRO and a custom head stock featuring taper roller bearings and giving me 30.5mm through capacity along with a native ER40 spindle nose.

Sounds like a nice setup. It'd be great to see some picts.

Welcome Nick, great to have you! You'll fit right in with the rest of us tool junkies. We're always happy to help you spend your money also!

Welcome to the forum. I was born and raised in Halifax, Yorkshire the home of Boxford lathes and many machine tool manufacturers - at the time. Now living in Eastern PA, USA.

Yes I'd say you have some tooling there-
Neat little lights did you make those?
Mark

Mark,
I'm afraid the lights are store bought GU10 reading lamps with daylight white LED spotlight bulbs fitted and bases removed.
Regards,
Nick

Back