About Billh50

Mark_f

Registered
Registered
I received a call this morning that Billh50 passed away last night. His wife called Billy G. and he just let me know. A sad time.

Mark

I'm so sorry to hear that, he was a fighter no ifs and buts about it, was thinking about him a couple of days ago and was wondering how he was doing, figured something was going on but not this.
My condolences to his family and to those who cared about him.

36537.jpg

Sad news indeed.
My condolences to his family and friends.

So sorry to hear of Bill’s passing, condolences to his family.

RIP Bill, gonna miss you
Mark
ps Bill is now convening with St. Peter on how to set up the new shop

Last edited:
I am very sad. We got such good information from Bill. To his family, my wishes and prayers go out to you.

Very sad. I had not seen him post for some time. I was hoping he would come back, but the longer he did not post, the more likely we would get this sad news.

Thanks for sharing the update with us Mark.
Sad news indeed. He and Bill G had become good friends with me. I am glad to have known Bill.

So sorry to hear, he did fight the good fight. So glad he at least got out to his shop , where he wanted to for so long . He sure was happy about it too. Bill my ole buddy we never met in person , but friends are friends no matter. Rest now , no more pain to suffer with.
To his wife and family I send my condolences and will pray for them at this time of there loss.
Good By Bill ,, we will miss you here.

Back