About Billh50

Very sad news indeed. I have been hoping for his better health. Condolences to his family and friends.

David

I had not seen him post in a while.
So sorry to see him go.

Sad news. My condolences to the family.
Martin

Bill was always here with suggested techniques, tools and ideas he gained from his decades of experience.
A number of times I saw him giving away his spare tools(drill bits, reamers, end mills) to help someone that needed them.
He will be missed here.

-brino

Wasn't expecting that...happy trails to you bill, I never got the chance to meet you, I really did want to...
Condolences to his family and friends... Think I'm gonna find a quiet spot for a bit...

My condolences to the family.
I've been here long enough to recognize the loss and hole that will be left in the wake of Bill's passing. Very sad.

I'm very sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences to his family.
I sometimes hate my age as it seems too many friends and acquaintances are disappearing way to fast.

I am going to lower my mill to half column. God bless Bill and his family. The rest of us should go hug our families a little tighter.

Sad news indeed, sincere condolences to his wife, family and friends. Unfortunately we are all getting older, and time catches up with us.

Back