About to order a PM-1022v.. Anyone want to talk me down? LOL

Well, I should have my PM1030V in a month or so. It's supposed to be delivered to PM in a week or so and if my new shop is finished by then, I'll take delivery shortly there after!

Well, I should have my PM1030V in a month or so. It's supposed to be delivered to PM in a week or so and if my new shop is finished by then, I'll take delivery shortly there after!
when did you order the lathe, I ordered a PM 1229vf in march, Mat said the shipment may in a little early like arriving last week or this week, but if they are in the same shipment it looks like his first delivery quote was right, with things getting there in a week or two.

when did you order the lathe, I ordered a PM 1229vf in march, Mat said the shipment may in a little early like arriving last week or this week, but if they are in the same shipment it looks like his first delivery quote was right, with things getting there in a week or two.

I ordered it back in February. I'm building a house and told them to put me on a later shipment, he had a 1030 on the floor at the time, but was preparing to start this house and didn't want to move it.

Garage doors go on my shop tomorrow, so the timing is perfect. ;)

Back