Accuremote or igaging

Waiting on it... :concerned:
Ordered on the 6th/7th, suppose to be a (7) day processing time. Then their Holiday started on the 15th. -Delayed-
I was hoping it would go out before the holiday began.
Thread -HERE-

Reactions: tjb
Waiting on it... :concerned:
Ordered on the 6th/7th, suppose to be a (7) day processing time. Then their Holiday started on the 15th. -Delayed-
I was hoping it would go out before the holiday began.
Thread -HERE-

Thanks for the link to the thread. Lot of study went into that. Gives me a lot of valuable information. PLEASE let me know when you get it and how the install goes.

Regards,
Terry

P.S.: Isn't Maryville right outside of Knoxville? I have a cousin who lives up there (if Maryville is where I think it is). Sure is pretty country.

I also see a 3 axis system from Wilson for 186$ - same specs as the 234$ system unless I missed something
Mark
ps do you want/need Sino compatible or does it matter?

Thanks for the link to the thread. Lot of study went into that. Gives me a lot of valuable information. PLEASE let me know when you get it and how the install goes.

Regards,
Terry

P.S.: Isn't Maryville right outside of Knoxville? I have a cousin who lives up there (if Maryville is where I think it is). Sure is pretty country.
Yep, ~20 miles south of Downtown, right up against the Smokies.
Will do. I'm anxious to get it and finally having a proper DRO on my beast. It'll be three years this summer ...

I also see a 3 axis system from Wilson for 186$ - same specs as the 234$ system unless I missed something
Mark
ps do you want/need Sino compatible or does it matter?
Mark, I believe that the $186 set does not include shipping and shipping I think is like $57. The $234 set has free shipping.

Okay, my order's in with Shenzhen Siton. What a NIGHTMARE trying to figure out how to become a member and get the order in. Sure hope I only ordered one and not three or four!

Special thanks to Bob and Dan for all their help. Bob, I ordered one like yours, but 2-axis. It's $179 and change, including shipping, instead of $234 for 3-axis. Don't see how I could beat that price on what looks to be a very nice unit.

Both you guys let us know how your installations go; I'll do the same when I get mine.

Regards,
Terry

Okay, my order's in with Shenzhen Siton. What a NIGHTMARE trying to figure out how to become a member and get the order in. Sure hope I only ordered one and not three or four!

Special thanks to Bob and Dan for all their help. Bob, I ordered one like yours, but 2-axis. It's $179 and change, including shipping, instead of $234 for 3-axis. Don't see how I could beat that price on what looks to be a very nice unit.

Both you guys let us know how your installations go; I'll do the same when I get mine.

Regards,
Terry
Let's see who's gets here first! Watch - it'll be yours. -hehe.

Back