Adams Savage of Mythbusters YouTubes

I’ve been a fan for over year. I just saw the one with the Savage Industries bedroll. I also watched where he made the ultimate shop apron which now is being made by SI. My wonderful SO bought me one for Christmas. Adam can be kinda glitchy sometimes and not all of his methods do I agree with. But he pulls off amazing stuff and his love of space and all things sci fi is right on.

Another fan here as well.

I watch it on occasion when the subject interests me. Sometimes on the build videos I'll just skip ahead because I really just want to see what he came up with, but other times I'll watch the whole process particularly if it is an area I have less experience with.

I also like the variety, not just wood working or machining, but a bit of everything.

I kind of got hooked on his Q&A videos during Covid because they were kind of like just hanging out in the shop with somebody, something very much curtailed at that time.

His stories in the movie industry are very interesting.
I am getting back into models again. I was watching his work with sheet polystyrene and it was an eye opener! Collected a few vintage model kits over the last few years and got an airbrush. All my previous painting was brush or rattle can.
Pierre

I am getting back into models again. I was watching his work with sheet polystyrene and it was an eye opener! Collected a few vintage model kits over the last few years and got an airbrush. All my previous painting was brush or rattle can.
Pierre

Going from just assembling kits to using styrene, brass, aluminum etc to customize models adding detail, gear, building utility boxes etc was a huge leap forward for me, and in fact is what led me to buying a lathe and ending up here.

Pierre
I loved building model aircraft right up into my teens. Only the last couple of models did I have an airbrush and that was a total game changer. Then graduated and went to work and models went away. But I still feel that old pull when watching Adams stuff . Was in a hobby shop for the first one in decades and wow did it take me back.

I watch some of his videos. I find them entertaining. He had a light saber build a couple of months ago that has me thinking that would be a fun machining project.

I loved building model aircraft right up into my teens. Only the last couple of models did I have an airbrush and that was a total game changer. Then graduated and went to work and models went away. But I still feel that old pull when watching Adams stuff . Was in a hobby shop for the first one in decades and wow did it take me back.
Exactly the same for me! Except for the airbrush. The Canadian Warplane Museum has a large selection and in 2019 was at the Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum and they had bought a HUGE collection of unopened kits (over 3000) going back decades! I ran out of money that day!
Pierre

Back