Adcock-shipley Mills

rhynardt

Registered
Registered
Hi All
Anybody else have a Adcock-Shipley mill? I am contemplating selling my Tom Senior M1 and buying a Adcock-Shipley 1ES-J.
Regards

Would there be anybody interested in most of a copy of the owners manual? I have sofar pieced together quite a few pages and would like some help on the missing ones. Moderators, would it be ok if I upload the pages i currently have?

Hello, I do NOT have one of those machines, but I sure support the upload of manuals for the common good.
-brino

Hi Brino. Will upload it tomorrow then

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

I have uploaded the file, please let me know if it is in the right place as i have no idea how to upload it to the downloads section

Hi,
I have a 2 AUG that I got for a good price due to a table feed fault. Have to build a new shed to move stuff so I can house it where I want it. Any info,(particulary parts diagrams), would be appreciated.
I have a copy of the manual and will post it as soon as I get time. It came with a vertical head which I reckon was worth the purchase price and apart from the table feed problem has had the odd munt to the table over the years. Proberly got at least a years fun fetteling in it! Massive 5 HP single phase moter so proberly have to uprate the garage wiring as well.

- Barry.

Back