Added another car to the garage. 67 Nova

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
The 70 Chevelle isn't even done yet, but I couldn't pass up the deal. I'm sorry but I'm not a purist, I'm a day two'ist. This person bought a 6 cylinder grandma's 67 Nova, then went to town on it. His first love is 55 Chevys, and one came up he really wanted, and sold the 67 to me unfinished, I'm putting in a 406 SBC, and I have a Richmond 5 speed sitting on the side.

SwEEEEEEEEEEET . Mike , can we make a trade ? :)

There goes a chunk of tooling change....

Nice car, and the 406/5spd should make it a fun driver. For us Ford guys it would be the Fairlane. Not really all that different, those two. Both were pretty quick back in the day, and even quicker now with new tech and better tires. Will look forward to seeing it come together. Mike

Nice ride! I used to have one of those, cherry red, and before it a 66 Chevy II Super Sport. Still one of my favourite cars to look at, although I hardly ever see one here anymore. Have fun!

-frank

My first car was a 67 Chevy II 2 door with the post. Not a Nova. Had a 327 with a wide ratio 4 speed. That was one fun car to drive.

Busy night tonight Mike , but that is a great looking car . That combo should make it fly ! :grin:

Thank you gentlemen The car is coming with the following included,
steel bell housing, hydraulic throw out bearing system, front suspension re do, with coil over shocks, rack, and pinion steering, 4 wheel disc brake upgrade, Ford fabricated rear end housing, 35 spline axles, heavy duty center section, rear springs relocated, and lowered, also 1 7/8" SS Headers. The 406 is all after market, and should be in the 600 HP range.

" Dueces' Wild " :encourage:

I got my Duce, I also had a chance to get a 69 Z/28 years ago, but I just got my 70 Chevelle at the time, and was cash poor. I flew from Arizona once to Ohio to look at a 67 L-79 Nova, wrong, the guy said the wife made a mistake on the listing, plus I saw rust stains coming out of the water drains in the door, and somewhere else, and passed. I forgot to add, this is my wife's car that she doesn't know about......yet.

Back