Added another car to the garage. 67 Nova

Things are looking good. By the way is that motor test that old, of did they forget to set something. 2005, :oops:
How long to get the covers redone.

I saw that, I'm guessing he's the type that wont bother with figuring that out. The motor is leaving Colorado this week, the valve covers are supposed to be on it. He promised me a picture, so we'll see.

Well getting the new frame rails in is a little time consuming, but one side is mounted for final placement, and welding prep. Next will be to knock out the old frame section that will not be used. Looks like at least a solid 1 1/2"maybe up to 2" added clearance, I did not get a chance to measure it that well yet there are some tapers involved.

Well the 406 is on Kauai, the valve covers I had were scratched so while they were in America(
biggrin.gif
) the were sent for new powder coating. When I was looking things over the oil that was accumulated under the valve covers looks like it just came out of the bottle. Mark Jones (VortecPro) did the build, and the motor must have sealed up real quick on the break in, and dyno pulls. There is no visible combustion, or any other contamination in the oil. 640/550 is going to be fun in a 67 with a 5 speed.
yes.gif

I could not see the view finder in the sun, so the pictures are a little off.

Here is what is left of my Vettes and Chevelles . Sad to have to pull this stuff off the walls , but I have a 93 K1500 Blazer I want to do . :bawling:

Attachments

• IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 24
That is the type of center cap I'm using on the nova, I'm sure you can still hang it somewhere. Tried to add front accessories on the 406. There seems to be a bolt spacing issue with the bracket to mount the alternator. I'm going to have to look at it better when I get back home from work.

That is bad azz Mike . I held onto it long enough but I have to let go of the past and move on. I posted a pic of the counterbores and have 100 more . :big grin:

Where?, Not seeing it...I'll check back in an hr....

Its on here somewhere !

I'll need a treasure map then, it's not in the places where I have looked top to bottom.:confused:

Back