Resolved Ads

Larry42

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Ads now cover way too much on this site. It didn't used to be this way. The ones across the top block getting to the headers. Yes I can remove them by clicking and then playing multiple guess on stupid questions. Need to see if the other Hobby Machinist sites are better.

Attachments

• 1638754726438.png
    1638754726438.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 163
Ads now cover way too much on this site. It didn't used to be this way. The ones across the top block getting to the headers. Yes I can remove them by clicking and then playing multiple guess on stupid questions. Need to see if the other Hobby Machinist sites are better.

Upvote 0
I'm a platinum member! I can't get to my log in because it keeps bringing up an old account. My current account name is Larry$.

Upvote 0
@vtcnc

Any way @Larry42 can get some help, it might just be as simple as deleting a cookie on his system.

Thanks,

John

Upvote 0
Yes, cookies…usually this is the problem.

@Larry42 - Having two accounts is a problem though. One of them has to go in order for him to be able to access properly. We state in our rules that two accounts are not allowed. This is one of the reasons why.

I’m eating dinner with the family now and can’t properly troubleshoot from my phone. I’ll take a look a little bit later and let you know what I find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Back