Advise on Bridgeport J Head 1967

Just for a point of reference, here's one not too far from you for comparison... The asking price isn't a heck of a lot more than the one you posted. The cost of tooling will add up quickly and will easily cost you more in the end than the base machine itself. So, included tooling, like shown in this ad, is worth a lot! :) Looks like this one might even have chromed ways!

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/tls/d/pittsburgh-bridgeport-mill/6748459532.html

Ted

I contacted the gentleman for this post the day after he listed it, I was ready with cash in hand haha. Unfortunately he sold it the day he listed it and he can't figure out how to go in and delete the listing. I was really bummed.

Around here, you need to be ready to commit, no time to post and ask for advice. The good stuff goes fast.
I missed a terrific deal on a Takisawa lathe by thinking about it overnight. :-(

Same by me if it’s a great deal or desired item they usually are gone within minutes to a hour of original post. Theirs also people that make a living out of patrolling CL for deals and flippin them. I’ve found if I like something I will contact the person right away and talk. Usually people are honorable as first interest/call gets first dibs. But you better be ready.

Run to many problems. Look at a company called small tools in cleveland ohio

Dang that’s a fantastic package

Back