All Industrial up to 45% off for 6 days

I have never shopped them before so I used your link to check them out. I came across the Edge Technology tailstock alignment bar for $59.49 (regularly $69.99) but there were no instructions on how to use it so I went to the Edge Technology site and it was only $49.99 from them!

Yep, total bust! I threw 6 QCTP holders in the cart, two pairs of 1-2-3 blocks, was at $50 and then the price jumped up to $72. I was thinking about calling in, but I don't want to f* with it right now.

I went ahead and contacted them, and was briskly blown off. They had a glitch, and how I feel about bait-and-switch has no bearing on that. I was invited to continue shopping at the new prices, but decided not to. I'll just wait until Shars is back in stock. Might cost a little more, but they've kept me happy.

I just tried the same thing with the tailstock alignment bar and the price jumped almost $10 in the cart. Not going to do business with them.

Wow! Sounds like they have some issues with their web site. I bought a bunch of BXA holders during their Black Friday sale and went through the checkout process without a glitch. Sale prices were maintained.

Maybe wait a day or two and check to see if they've got things straightened out. Hopefully they'll get things fixed and not pi$$ too many people off before doing so! :(

Ted

I just bought these with no problem
C04F6243-F78F-4F53-B7A9-048300530AC0.png

I just completed a order from all industrial. I think their tooling is great quality and good to deal with. I did see how the price changed a touch when put into the cart. Really doesn’t bother me where else can you buy bxa holders for 9 bucks,axa for 8 bucks,and a bxa mt2 holder for 9 and some change? No where! And to top off spend 75 bucks and get free shipping. Then sign up for email and get another 10% off. My thought was how nice stock up.

Reactions: Z2V
Back