Aloris 25% off Christmas Sale

A

Alan H.

Forum Guest
Register Today
For those that didn't receive the notice, Aloris is having a 25% off sale today and tomorrow. A bit of a hurdle with a $300 minimum but thought I'd share it just in case someone may need it. This is for buying direct from Aloris, not their dealers. http://www.aloris.com/

1514041497142.png

If but I could afford Aloris. *SIGH* I would like to upgrade the 14" to BXA.
Last auction I was at where there was a batch of AXA holders, they shot up over a grand. This was for maybe 14-16 'used' holders in the lot...
I did score the lot that had an Aloris piston post and a Dorian wedge-type. I kept the Dorian and sold the Aloris.

Yeap Aloris is pricey. I am fortunate enough to have acquired lots of their tool holders, all via sales and such I might add.

I use a Dorian BXA QCTP that I bought as part of a starter package but I no longer buy Dorian stuff if I can avoid it. They cannot spell customer service much less provide any in my experience. If I had it to do over again I would buy Aloris. My son has an Aloris QCTP in the BXA and it is excellent in my opinion.

Lot's a great deals right now. Amazon.com has low prices on a lot tools. Msc should have a sale soon too.
Good time to buy things you need for the shop at fair prices.

Back