Amazing Ferriers mobile work shop

Philco

Active User
Registered
Amazing Farriers mobile work shop

I had a customer to come in for some service work on his F250 today.Thought I would post some pictures of his mobile workshop. The mobile shop is outfitted with everything the farrier needs to complete the job. When he pulls up to the barn he pulls out the retractable power cord & plugs it in to power up the tools. All of the tools either pull out on tracks or swivel out & lock in place. He can be set up to work in just afew minutes. Pretty impressive!
Phil

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Very impressive. Thank you for posting. It now has me thinking, and that can be dangerous.

How expensive is it to have a horse fitted with shoes these days? Absolutely beautiful set-up.

"Billy G"

Oh, I really like the anvil. Somebody rear-ended my car this AM (no damage to me or truck). That would have made the morning even more interesting!

Re: Amazing Farriers mobile work shop

Wow how cool! Reminds me of the long- gone mobile machine shops! Haven't seen anything that cool recently!

Bernie

How expensive is it to have a horse fitted with shoes these days? Absolutely beautiful set-up.

"Billy G"
I haven't had horses in about a year and a half, but the going rate to go a horse shod, was any where from 65 to 225....all depends on the horse, what it needs and what your doing with it and so on and so on...

Nice rig

Chris

Man...who needs a garage when you've got one of those?! Add satellite tv and a beer cooler, and you're all set!

Back