Amazon Deals

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Reactions: Z2V
I've got a few. End mills, taps, NEMA enclosures etc for pennies on the dollar. And since I'm a prime member 2 day shipping. I'm not sure if it's miss-marked prices or they are clearing stock at a specific location or what, but if you happen to run across one of the deals they are awesome.

When I'm looking for something I always select sort lowest price first and sometimes you find a deal.

That's just one piece. The whole set is $11 shipped. Click on the little box that says 'one set'.

Has anyone else gotten killer deals here and there on Amazon?

A few months back I got an Aloris BXA-5 (Morse Taper tool holder) for $32.41 delivered. I checked the price right after I placed the order and it had already gone back up to over a hundred bucks. Weird. At the time I thought it was some sort of inventory clear-out or some such...

Anyway, I was happy!

I've acquired a lifetime supply of Sandvik Coromant carbide inserts by sniping the "1 Left" sales. Boxes of ten for between $15 and $25. Like right now there are several TCGX inserts available for 85% off.

I've acquired a lifetime supply of Sandvik Coromant carbide inserts by sniping the "1 Left" sales. Boxes of ten for between $15 and $25.
Do you use special search terms to get to the "1 left" sales, or do you have to slog through all the offerings???

I also click on the “only one left” deals frequently and get crazy deals. I just look through all the offerings myself, I haven’t tried a specific search. There’s definitely great deals out there.

Back