Ammco 7 inch shaper AND a B.C. Ames benchtop table mill

They will be arriving at my home tomorrow morning, stored them at a friends house until I could finagle some room in my garage... need more room, 35 boat motors, one Logan 820 Lathe, 3 ton arbor press, drill press, one 8 foot work bench, one 4 foot workbench and my big phat butt....

Very nice, can't wait to pick up some machines like that!

They just don't come up very often over here in NZ they're either ready for the scrap yard or so big that nobody wants them!

I went to check out a mill last week, what a beast.. it weighed in at almost 3 tons, to much for me to handle!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Posted the question of how to disable the hand crank and allow just the handle to move the table....So I got inquisitive and pulled the whole dang off, it was then that I found the sneaky set screw.... All is good now...yeah.... Now to figure out how to store those parts I just removed.....

Last edited:
Well, looks like the stars have shined on me, While I have not officially posted it, the Ammco shaper will be for sale, Why you ask, after all the questions? Well it is simple, a Bridgeport has been offered to me, and when you can buy a Bridgeport with cash ...You jump with both feet..It will be posted in the sale section within a week or so, It is located in Northeast Indiana, just have to get good pics of the entire machine and such. Whew, what a year....

I’m interested in your shaper. I can’t figure out how to private message you, but I’ll keep working on it.

Hover your mouse pointer over Richard White's name (under the avatar at the top of his post). When the mini-window comes up, click on "Start conversation"

Back