An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
Dear HM member,

Recently, a couple of moderators who had been entrusted to help run this site, violated that trust. They surreptitiously removed and used the confidential information of our membership to promote their own agenda. Furthermore, they made false and defamatory statements against members of this site. These actions are not only a clear violation of HM policy but of the law as well.

Thus, we conducted an investigation to determine how we were compromised. In doing so, some accounts were temporarily suspended. This action was in no way punitive. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may have cause you. The accounts have been restored. Only the few moderators who abused their position remain banned. Everyone else is back.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time,

Nelson & The HM Staff

Now let’s get back to doing what we do best, Making Chips!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NB:

Uncle Buck
Mar 14, 2018
I think it might be a good time to put a spit shine on your number 10 brogans and plant it in my backside as you show me the door! LOL
I was intending to remain as a non posting member, but in light of that rule I guess that is not an option for me so we should probably save ourselves the trouble of you guys having to prompt me when I need to post and just punch my ticket right now.
I will contact people I know on this forum and on the internet and encourage them to leave the forum or become non-posting members given the Neanderthal membership that runs this site, beginning with Nelson, of course.
It's no wonder no one with any degree of skill or craftsmanship ever comes to this forum.

UB out

EDITORS NOTE:

The very next day after Uncle Buck posted this message name-calling & telling us to "boot" him, he registered another machinist forum:

Domain Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2239317046_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.porkbun.com
Registrar URL: http://www.porkbun.com
Updated Date: 2018-03-15 15:29:04
Created Date: 2018-03-15 15:29:03

His behavior, and that of others that joined him, was entirely planned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back