Another 2 foot ..............

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Snow in the Adirondacks ! 2 additional feet going on at this minute ! o_O Guess I'll be opening up camp sometime in August the way it's going . :rolleyes:

We're getting light snow here too. Seems like the winter that will never end, can't imagine what it would be like without global warming.

Greg

I have to get up your way to Port Perry very soon . Need to pick up a 3 pt stump grinder but it seems whenever I get the time off , it snows 3 more ft ! :grin:

I have to get up your way to Port Perry very soon . Need to pick up a 3 pt stump grinder but it seems whenever I get the time off , it snows 3 more ft ! :grin:
By mid April there won't be any snow ,well usually.

We're getting light snow here too. Seems like the winter that will never end, can't imagine what it would be like without global warming.

Greg

And here in Central Texas we didn’t even get our usual 12 days of winter this year.

Central Oklahoma........We've had a few mornings below 32 degrees but no snow or ice this year.

Was a beautiful spring day. The crocus and tulips are showing up. Moved the snowblower back into the back shed and moved the lawnmower to the place of pride. Reinstalled my downspouts after our 75 mph winds, I hope the 4 1/2” Tapcons will hold this time! After supper we went for a 1 mile walk and got home just as the sun was setting. The little bit of snow from last night is just about gone except where the shadows were.

I feel for you guys.
I lived in Lake Tahoe in the 70’s.
One year we had 4-5 feet in March, in one storm!
After a long winter, the last thing you need is a ton of snow in Springtime

Back