Another 2 hours wasted !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Air fittings . Big long and short . Small long and short . Bringing in everything from different locals , they're all different . A 30 second job ( blowing out the washer filters ) turned into a 2 hour cluster you know what . From this point on , it's all small diameter long stem . All others are scrap as I won't be doing this again . :mad:

I standardized all of mine, and have several spares to switch out if for some reason I use someone else's tools.

I am getting something done . It takes time . I moved all my compressors from the shop and NY to home , they were all standardized , just not the same standard ! :grin:

Be careful out there. There are two lengths of long stem, regular long one and longer yet....:eek 2:

My sympathies there~~~ Many years ago, I settled on a type/size and converted everything I own to that one size. Still got a few of them (M&F) on hand. Hopefully I'll be long gone before I need to get some more, I think the supplier is out of business.

My sympathies there~~~ Many years ago, I settled on a type/size and converted everything I own to that one size. Still got a few of them (M&F) on hand. Hopefully I'll be long gone before I need to get some more, I think the supplier is out of business.

Negative. Hopefully you will run out of stock and need to hunt up many more.
At which time I'll dig into my pile of oddballs to see if I can be of assistance.

Been there done that. I finally bit the bullet and standardized all of my fittings last summer. And have spares for new purchases.

Back