Another obligatory New PM-833TV and PM-1340GT Ordered!

Give them a call and see...I told them I wouldn't call till Monday, lol. TAG TEAM!
I talked with John a few hours ago and he informed me that they don't know for sure where the container is and they are hoping to receive it by next week. So it's looking like late October by the time it gets to me in Idaho.

I talked with John a few hours ago and he informed me that they don't know for sure where the container is and they are hoping to receive it by next week. So it's looking like late October by the time it gets to me in Idaho.
I was told it was in Cleveland at the beginning of this week. They don’t know where it is?!?!

I was told it was in Cleveland at the beginning of this week. They don’t know where it is?!?!
I asked if they can track rail and he said no. He seemed to not know just where the container is. Are we getting different stories? Is either of us misunderstanding?

Somethings up for sure, but I guess at this point whatever it is makes little difference to the outcome. We wait.

I asked if they can track rail and he said no. He seemed to not know just where the container is. Are we getting different stories? Is either of us misunderstanding?

Somethings up for sure, but I guess at this point whatever it is makes little difference to the outcome. We wait.
So I called again today. It seems the person telling me the train delivered to Cleveland does not understand how to read rail shipping info.

1340GT is on the train now. It took 2.5 weeks to get on a train in Seattle, and finally left Seattle on Friday. It is en route to Cleveland now, but they are unsure how long that trip takes, as they are not used to receiving shipments via the West coast.

The 833TV is still in Seattle, and has not made it on to a train yet.

we wait.

You guys are botherations, be patient you'll get it.

I wonder if I can bribe my boat Capt. to drive faster this is taking way too long to get my new mill...... :grin:

So I called again today. It seems the person telling me the train delivered to Cleveland does not understand how to read rail shipping info.

1340GT is on the train now. It took 2.5 weeks to get on a train in Seattle, and finally left Seattle on Friday. It is en route to Cleveland now, but they are unsure how long that trip takes, as they are not used to receiving shipments via the West coast.

The 833TV is still in Seattle, and has not made it on to a train yet.

we wait.
I forgot why I wanted this :)

My boat, the Marjorie C is doing 18.9kt will get to HNL in 4 days 9hrs, then the container needs another ride to Kauai.

Today is a month since the 1340 container landed stateside, and still crickets chirping.

Back