Another Possibly Redundant Pm Or Grizzly Thread

I was leaning towards the PM-932 but they don't seem to have any non-PDF ones in stock and doesn't seem like any are even on order. This seems to make the G0755 a couple hundreds dollars cheaper than the PM-932PDF. Is the PDF really worth a couple hundred dollars? I would rather not spend that money and would rather put it towards a vice or tooling. Any thoughts?

You will enjoy either one. The question is, how man times will you use the PDF in the course of a year. I have the 0755, it doesn't have the PDF and never having one, I don't see the need for one. It would probably be different if I used my boring head more than once or twice a year but I don't. On the other hand, the power cross feed I gotta have. The power head lift, I gotta have. If I were you, I'd take the savings and buy a DRO. The DRO is the best accessory you can buy and that you will use ALL the time.

PM-932 was ordered. Took a while because I decided to pay by check and I had to mail it out. Delivery company is coming on Thursday.

Back