ANOTHER SHOP PROJECT

Good idea. I have literally a few thousand board feet of cherry that I am trying to build up momentum to make a bunch of little boxes like this, and start filling them up. I think it would be a fun project, and cut down the search time for any particular tool. But the wine cellar is ahead in priorities, and has been for about ten years now. :)

Good idea. I have literally a few thousand board feet of cherry that I am trying to build up momentum to make a bunch of little boxes like this, and start filling them up. I think it would be a fun project, and cut down the search time for any particular tool. But the wine cellar is ahead in priorities, and has been for about ten years now. :)
just trying to group tooling according to use ! I find it shortens setup time and calms nerves on both ends.

Having drank my share of spirits I will go to the subject box; that is a nice piece of work my dad loved making things like that. I like doing it but got sorta ruined when I picked up a welding stinger.
Out here in the high and dry there is not a great variety of woods commonly used in furniture making (at least that is my excuse) . Made a hammer handle out of scrub oak, it works well so there may be more in the future. Again I admire your tool box.
Have a good day
Ray

Back