Another Toolmaster spinning!

Daryl, thanks for your generous offer to help! It's taken me a year just to get around to reorganizing space and building the little 10' x 28' space and power it up, so I really need to slowly and carefully get familiar with some basic operations so that I could hopefully understand a conversation with one of 'y'all trying to help.
My machinists friend will be there for this, and he's only a mile up the road from me.
Pontiac I'll double check, but that's how the guy I bought the mill/RPC from had it wired and iirc it called for a "disconnect " if required locally. I do have the RPC instructions that mainly spelled out supply power breaker and wire size and he had a simple 3ph twist lock plug to disconnect the machine. I just did the same thing for the lathe. The RPC is a 5hp.
I thought I'd show a few of the things that I typically build. Not much of it, at least imho, is typical machinists work, but in the past I've found that a tool or machine that I've newly purchased (more like splurged on) for a specific project becomes another invaluable tool that is used all the time now!
If nothing else, the capacity to shape metal parts rather than "cobbing" a bunch of smaller pieces all welded together will be an improvement. 20200105_110533.jpg20200105_110546.jpg
This is a snow "pusher" that hydraulically disconnects allowing me to reverse (from push to pull) it's operation. There are some parts on it that would have been nice to have machined.

This is a long winch, also for a tractor that would have benefitted the parts that move or turn. 20200105_134124.jpg
Thanks again.
Eric 20200105_110533.jpg20200105_110546.jpg20200105_134124.jpg20200105_134206.jpg

Hey I did have 12 holes to drill & countersink in 4 small pieces of 3/8 × 2 flat bar today. I was getting ready to start, standing in front of my 40 year old POS Taiwan bench top drill press (that just won't quit) and remembered that the mill would do just fine.......
So today I made my first chips on my mill, that is if drilling holes count?

Back