Antique farm equipment and engine show Oct 19 and 20

My wife and I had the pleasure of touring Ohio late last summer. We stopped at the Ohio Valley show for an afternoon. Ended up staying the entire weekend. It was the highlight of our trip with enough fun and interesting stuff for both of us. I suspect that the Pa show is similar.

These events might be an interesting and fun opportunity for support staff, or officer in charge (spouse or similar) to see what we look like without machine oil on our faces and swarf on our shirts.

Daryl
MN

Hay Darrel. Where is the Ohio valley show held at in Ohio and are you going this year??

Thanks scruffy

Ohio Valley Antique Machinery Show

http://www.ovams.org

Liz (officer in charge) and I are headed somewhere in August. We've talked about stopping there Enroute to Nashville. Exact plans are unclear. It would be great to meet up with you!

Daryl
MN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is into steam and other stuff there is a steam show near Brownsville, PA in May and August, just went to it Sat. which is less than a hour away. They say the May show is the one to see. The show is on RT 40 and called National Pike and could be found on the net. They had model a and t cars also with steam shovels digging.
Paul

HPIM1531.JPG HPIM1534.JPG

Back