Any 940 cnc guys get their pendant (MPG) working?

rodjava

Registered
Registered
I read a few members post that they could not get the pendant working and just gave up and bought a different MPG. Anybody actually get theirs to work and how did you do it?

I'm also asking Matt for advice.

Rod in San Francisco

The early 2017 940cnc comes with an nMotion controller card and pendant controller. Works fine for me. Just had to click the correct buttons in the Mach3 jog window ( hit tab on the keyboard to open the jog window ). I'll Share a picture in a bit with more details.

Note, the previous controller and pendant were different , so the newer shipments of the mill don't have the same issues getting up and going except for what's noted on the other thread.

Jake

Jake,
I would appreciate the help. I thought I tried all the different setting.

While you are taking pictures, I'd like to see how you rant the wires for the flood pump. Did your wires go
through the base and back out again? I have some extra long wires coming out of the loom covering and plug end.
About 16 inches or so.

Cut2cut,
Thanks , i missed that post. I will give it a try.

Rod in San Francisco

I believe these are the settings that need to be selected for the pendant to work.
I cannot verify this because I just moved to Linux cnc which required a different control board.

Jake

IMG_1414.JPG

Jake,
Thanks, yes, that it. It's working now. Thanks
Rod in San Francisco

Back