Any ever deal with Alro Metal Sales?

I buy from an Alro outlet store in Lansing, MI all the time. Our local store sells CRS rounds/bar/angle stock from something like $1.05 per pound. Don't recall the price on the aluminum. They stock various sizes in 1', 2' and 4' length and at our store cut for free. I think 304 stainless is around $3.30 per pound. They also have a large selection of drops of O-1, brass, bronze, etc. Never had an issue with them.

They have a distribution center about 5 miles from our house in Potterville, MI. I can order stock via phone and pick it up there about an hour later.

Bruce

I have bought from them before. If you can find what you need in there drop then it is pretty cheep. Frist time I went in and asked price on what I needed, They gave me the price then told me to look in the drops for much cheaper.

Never dealt with their retail store, but I found them to be quite competitive on shipped quantity of 4140HT DCF flat bar and 4140QT TGP round. Had to get over 1000 pounds to get a decent price, but then they were very competitive. On aluminum, I priced a dozen or even a couple dozen sticks of sizes I buy commonly, and they were still more than my local vendor's one stick price. My metal from them was delivered by truck. I still pick up my aluminum flat bar from my local vendor. Remington Industrial.

Back