Any guitar fanatics out there?

I wouldn't say "fanatic"....

That's not fanatic, that's fantastic!

If you're a busy musician you have a lot of choices for a gig.

If you're not much of a musician you still have a great art collection. :grin:

Very nice!
I too have a problem because I want to add a few to my small collection!

That's not fanatic, that's fantastic!

If you're a busy musician you have a lot of choices for a gig.

If you're not much of a musician you still have a great art collection. :grin:

I am no where near as good as my collection so I'm fine calling it "art". :cool:

I should at least post my latest addition as my wife bought it for me for Christmas but I haven't taken a picture yet.

https://www.gretschguitars.com/features/malcolm-young

malcolm-G6131T-MY.jpg

It's one sweet playing/sounding guitar!

-Ron

I started playing guitar in 1963, at 13 years old and into the Beach Boys and the Ventures, then along came the Beatles, and then The Summer of Love. Worked at it, discovered blues, and played in a number of bands in my teens and twenties, had a Gibson 335 until it got stolen, then a Crucianelli. The bands I was in were certainly not the best in town, but we were the loudest! I have the hearing aids to prove it! I no longer like really loud music... Played lots of dances and outdoor gigs. I rarely play anymore, but still have a Yamaha acoustic electric and a Sebring jazz guitar, F hole single cutaway hollow body, but thicker body than the Gibson 335, and a small amplifier. I still play blues, and some jazz. I also dink around with harmonicas. Look at my YouTube page if you want to see some of the oddball eclectic music I like.

I havn't played a guitar for years but enjoy listening. Lately I have been listening to some stuff by Mark Knopfler and also Jeremy Johnson.
I just reconed my 12 inch speakers and ordered some cables to connect my computer to the amplifier so am waiting patiently for the
mail to arrive. There is lots of music on YouTube to be listened to, seemingly endless.

Back