Any L00 tooling

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Tooling up a Clausing and of course I sold my smaller stuff . Looking for L00 chucks , faceplates , Jacobs rubber flex collet chucks etc . Also looking for Aloris XAX holders . I have tons of stuff to trade from large to small , mill or lathe or grinders . Shoot me a pm or my number is on here . Thanks , Dave .

Last edited by a moderator:
No L00 tooling here to offer you, I only had some Boo tooling that was crap so I got rid of them already. I don't recommend any Boo tooling, I guess they call it that for a reason. I'll try the more expensive Goo stuff next time. :D

(Sorry, I thought it was Friday already)

You know Will , I finally get the lathe that I can fit into the garage and OF COURSE it takes the tooling that I sold in the past . :grin:

You know Will , I finally get the lathe that I can fit into the garage and OF COURSE it takes the tooling that I sold in the past . :grin:

Ah man, that sucks Dave! Well at least L00 tooling was very common so you should be able to find what you need in time. Best of luck on your search & I'll keep my eye out for you too.

We have a Colchester Student Mark 1 1/2 12 X 24 that has been replaced with a newer lathe. It is sitting on the loading bay waiting for the accountants to release it for sale. Too bad you are so far away!
Pierre

I'm not that far away . :grin: My property is up near the border and I have to make a run up to Quebec for a stump grinder real soon ! :encourage:

You haven’t picked that up yet!
The lathe has L0 spindle I believe not L00.

No , I just can't put the days together to get up there . I did make it up to the property though only to be attacked by the black flies ! :oops:
Which lathe has the L0 , up there ?

Please check on it ! :) Our 13" Mark 2 has the L0 but my 12" has the L00 .

Back