Any L00 tooling

You haven’t picked that up yet!
The lathe has L0 spindle I believe not L00.
Tooling up a Clausing and of course I sold my smaller stuff . Looking for L00 chucks , faceplates , Jacobs rubber flex collet chucks etc . Also looking for Aloris AXA holders . I have tons of stuff to trade from large to small , mill or lathe or grinders . Shoot me a pm or my number is on here . Thanks , Dave .
I think I have a L00 collet chuck. Maybe a L0 collet chuck.
Jimatcf@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
L00 collet chuck ?

Gee Jim, you been holding out on us. Do you need anything? Maybe we can trade?

OK. But note that it is a collet chuck. So to use it, you will need a set of the collets if they do not come with it.

OK. But note that it is a collet chuck. So to use it, you will need a set of the collets if they do not come with it.

I have 2 full sets ! I just sold my L00 chuck but still have a L0 and a D1-8 chuck . :rolleyes:

So I missed the L00 flex collet chuck by 6 bucks , didn't want to go over $300 . I'm a long way from needing it but would have liked to have it onhand . Started the bid on another one as soon as I lost that auction .

On a good note ……… I sold my D1-8 flex collet chuck on the Bay today for $300 which will free up some $$$$$ for some L00 stuff as well as AXA holders . :)

I still have a L0 flex collet chuck to go as well as a full set of collets , amongst other junk . :rolleyes:

Back