Any tips on cleaning... especially the leadscrew?

Thanks. Off to Home Depot I go.

Anyone have a good chart for identifying screws? I have thread pitch tool to identify thread pitch, but I need a chart to tell what size the screw is by measuring the peak thickness with a caliper in decimals. Metric and SAE

Thanks. Off to Home Depot I go.

Anyone have a good chart for identifying screws? I have thread pitch tool to identify thread pitch, but I need a chart to tell what size the screw is by measuring the peak thickness with a caliper in decimals. Metric and SAE

I am a little confused, you need a fraction/decimal chart? And it really is not needed for metric. The fastener size is the OD of the thread unless you are talking about the numbered SAE fasteners?

I am a little confused, you need a fraction/decimal chart? And it really is not needed for metric. The fastener size is the OD of the thread unless you are talking about the numbered SAE fasteners?

Something similar to this chart on this video

I just google "thread identification chart" and lots of choices pop up. I pick one I like and print it out.

Something similar to this chart on this video

We have a few in our Download section for you to view and print out. What you are inquiring about are screw thread charts.

Thanks. I'll look for those charts in the downloads section. I wanna know which drill bit size I need to drill what type holes on the types of threads I need to tap.

Thanks. I'll look for those charts in the downloads section. I wanna know which drill bit size I need to drill what type holes on the types of threads I need to tap.

OK but, that is another chart. Look for the Tap Drills charts.

Here is a great chart from LMS.

Roy

Attachments

• LMS Tap Drill Charts.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 11
And just for your information on that chart you want to use the Tap Drill size for the threaded hole you are making not the Clearance Drill size.

Back