Any trials riders here?

Thanks Will, that is some real attention to detail!
I honestly don't know why I thought Las Vegas. Maybe it was the vid where he built the solar cooker.

Yeah I tend to look at other things in the background a lot when watching videos or looking at photos. That and I have probably watched all his videos far too many times! :D He's one of my most favorite YT'rs if not THE favorite.

TOT is the best!!!!
his sight gags and demeanor is just a great combination for great videos.
he is fun to watch for sure, gotta be my favorite.

as far as trials bikes, i have always wanted to try it but i know i don't have the skill or balance.
i usually cow trail or hill climb, because i lack necessary skillz to jump from a log to a rock and not fall over :grin big:

although no where near skilled,
here is me opening up a pristine 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R for the first ride (i picked it up 2 days prior to the video)....

I've heard recently about some trials type events nearby but when I was younger all there was is motocross so that's what I did. I used to practice trials skills just the same. When you want to be good on a bike for any reason, you need to ride outside the box!
Aaron

Ossa....Montesa..... Bultaco .......what memories!
My first real dirt bike was a Bultaco Matador. Then a friend lent me his Bultaco Alpina so that I could learn to wheelie for a good stretch.
The only bike I am sorry to have sold was a CanAm factory team ISDT bike.

Back