Any valve Guru here

stuarth44

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I picked up 2 KA ME WA hydraulic packs used to control jet thruster pumps on A won bid @auction because nobody knew what they were, 2 for 200
about 5-6k worth each
They have a test stamp of 3500 psi,
now I am not an expert in this field
controlling my 3 rams and one motor through manual lever valves and flow through pressure compensated flo valve
the main valve block has 4 24 vdc solenoids, which I activate through a 24 volt battery, the idea being I can stop flo to the manual valves by switch, some of the ports I dunno what they are for, anyone have experience with these valves, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9916.JPG
    IMG_9916.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_9914.JPG
    IMG_9914.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_9918.JPG
    IMG_9918.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
LS is load sense usually goes back to piston pump to control the swashplate, or output of the pump

could I plug it, I have an inline flo control, pressure compensated

i don't know. I guess I would need to see a schematic for the valve and what type of pump you are using.

i saw a youtube vid I now know what it does, eventually will get it sussed, apparently it cut the pump press until the load is lifted, thereby power saving, but guessing you know this

i don't know. I guess I would need to see a schematic for the valve and what type of pump you are using.
thanks, i pushed air through ls on valve block, it came outon a branch leading to pump via a tee on top lo press filter. all done nows

pump was gear pump, blocked to ports and now it works fine, thanks

Back