Anybody Else? Poor Service Enco?

No product exclusions. Max free shipping item weight 125 Lbs.

20% off code YOUR20VIP
free shipping SHIPMEVIP
first enter 20% code then enter free shipping code.

Offer expires 09/14/2015

Enjoy
Roy

How come I never get these promos? Especially the double one like what you have shown with the 20% off AND the free shipping? Enco only seems to send me either free shipping offers or a discount code (for less than the 20% code you listed). I just got one for 10% off, which ain't jack, and then another one for free shipping which says it can't be used with other offers. I bet those codes with "VIP" won't work with just anybody, huh?

Is there a place on Hobby-Machinist where these Enco codes get posted regularly?

Sorry to make you upset, I just posted this to help out our friendly machinist members if they needed something.

I do not know why I received the offer from Enco, I thought everyone got them. I've been purchasing from them since 2004 and have had great service. They might have sent it to me by mistake.
I've seen the double offer about once a year from Enco. I do review all of my purchases with Enco and MSC their parent company so that might have something to do with it. Last I was I told I am on their top 50 reviewers list so that may also have something to do with it. For sure when I get the offers from them I will post them here so everyone can take advantage of the discounts. The VIP codes work for everyone.

Roy

The VIP offers seem to come out about once every 3-4 months. I save up my Enco purchases until they come up.

I ordered a pair as well, guess I should have ordered two pair, but I have a drawer full of different kinds of hold down clamps now.

Sorry to make you upset, I just posted this to help out our friendly machinist members if they needed something.

I do not know why I received the offer from Enco, I thought everyone got them. I've been purchasing from them since 2004 and have had great service. They might have sent it to me by mistake.
I've seen the double offer about once a year from Enco. I do review all of my purchases with Enco and MSC their parent company so that might have something to do with it. Last I was I told I am on their top 50 reviewers list so that may also have something to do with it. For sure when I get the offers from them I will post them here so everyone can take advantage of the discounts. The VIP codes work for everyone.

Roy

I'm not upset. Certainly not with you. I'm glad and very appreciative that you and others post these promo codes for others to use. Maybe I'll try and do some reviews and see if I get better promos in my email. I've been getting EITHER "free shipping" offers or "10% off" or "15% off" offers lately. I can hold out until a better offer comes around. I'll do like the other poster and save up my order until I see the deal I want.

And just for the sake of saying so, on my last and only order with Enco, thus far, I had a great experience with them. I think I mentioned it somewhere else in a thread, but I placed my order like at 10:55PM, right before the promo was about to expire, and I received "most" of it the next day at 3:00PM. The rest of the order I received the following day. I thought that was impressive. Everything was there. No complaints, thus far, from me about Enco.

Back