Anybody have a enco 110-2021

Schwab06

Registered
Registered
New to the forum I have a south bend heavy 9 I kinda figured the enco would be about the same. get the model # an serial # an find all the info on it ...not so much lol I went an looked at the lathe it has a ton of tooling with it a genuine aloris tool post an holders 3 jaw 4 jaw faceplate a bunch of insert tooling collets,centers, several drill chucks. The bad the back gear is shot the small gear toward the head stock has about 5 teeth busted off it. So my question is it possible to find parts for these, I found a grizzly that looks about the same but I didn't count the teeth on the enco's back gear(I figured I could find this info on the net somewhere). I was hoping someone on the forum had one an could help me out 20180603_195207.jpg

Welcome to HM

A picture showing the whole lathe would be helpful. Looking up 110-2031 showed a lathe that looks quite similar to my Jet 1024.

Regarding Grizzly...I purchased the metric change gears for the 12x37 Grizzly Branded version of my Lathe, and they were a perfect fit.

If you post the dimensions of the Back Gear, I can tell you how it compares to my lathe. Also, Grizzly customer service has been pretty good in the past, so you could probably call them to check the dimensions too.

It is entirely possible to repair broken back gear teeth by brazing them and then machining the new teeth to match the others. They will be at least as strong as the original cast iron teeth IF and ONLY IF the brazing is done correctly. Find somebody who really knows how to do that work, no BS, and pay the cost. After it is repaired, NEVER use the back gears to try to remove a stuck chuck.

I didn't get any more pics I thought the model # would have been good for the info I needed I didn't know there was so many varieties of these lathes lol. I'll try to get back up there this weekend and get some more pics an count the teeth i found this pic on Google it's identical to this lathe I know that probably don't help much though. I weld for a living an have done a lot of cast iron repair that was gonna be my last resort 20180605_192125.png

Back