Anyone Been Down to the Acra Showroom in Rancho Cucamonga?

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
OOPS, It's ACRA not Acer.\
I really want to shop for a lathe/milling machine in person. I understand Acer has a showroom with over 500 machines in stock.
Just curious if anyone can share their experience with the showroom and the help/support at the site.
Thanks

Last edited:

mksj

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Yes, my friend went down to their warehouse to pick up his RML-1640, and it was massive with dozens of different machines, many hundreds in inventory. He shared some photos of the facility. I also have the Acra LCM-42 which is very impressive. Be aware that many of these machines are basically the same as other brands, just rebadged and maybe a different acronym, but you need to know the differences. The LCM-42/50 is the same mill as the Sharp LMV-42/50. The Acra 1440/1640TE is the same as the RML-1440/1640. Worth going, speak to Tom in sales.
https://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/new-acra-1640te.66846/

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock