Anyone ever seen a dust cover that could cover a Mill?

RobertHaas

Registered
Registered
My new mill will live inside my shop. My shop is a dusty, dirty place. (I am a commercial glass contractor and this is inside my glass shop)

So I thought if I had a large breathable canvas type cover that I could cover the machine when it is not in use I would be protecting it.

Is this something you folks have seen or done yourself?

My shop can be dusty too when I start making a lot of sawdust. So I use lightweight, cotton painters tarps that I buy at Home Depot. A little pricey but they can be washed if need be. They are big enough to cover machinery well and they can breath a bit. I have bought several and my wife has cut a couple of them down and hemmed them up for me so I have different sizes.

Horrible Freight has them too. You can also go to a local fabric store in your area and purchase canvas cloth in just about any length you want and color too.

King size sheets at Goodwill. Maybe sew two together if you want a big bag type cover. Cheap

Ken

Old bed sheets from the local yard sales are about a $1. Queen size fits most of the machines in my shop.

At the end of summer. You can get patio furniture covers cheap on close out at Walmart. They make good covers for just about any thing.

King size sheets at Goodwill. Maybe sew two together if you want a big bag type cover. Cheap

Ken

My preference as well. 300 count Egyptian Cotton works best. Seriously, cheap used sheets great covers.

Back