Anyone familiar with Bestequip?

DogHouseCustoms

Registered
Registered
I just ordered the bestequip 7x14 lathe, just curious if anyone has used or seen one. I was going to get the hf 7x12 but heard its backordered and this seemed like a good deal.

I am just about to pull the trigger on the HF 7 x 12 priced at $599 with a 20% coupon $480 but you pay for delivery.

The Bestequip version is 2 inches longer and has a cam lock tailstock free shipping for $540

It is not clear but but the Bestequip version might have the brushless motor.

On the face of it the Bestequip version looks the better deal but I have not heard of the supplier before. They are just resellers of the lathe which is made by Sieg. Warranty support could be an issue.

The Bestequip shipped out from kentucky according to tracking, its supposed to be here thursday. I heard that hf is backordered untill march is why I went with this one, extra 2" bed length and free shipping helped. HF states on website that they're made to order and can take up to something like 13 weeks, I wanted to get the hf to match my mill but jumped on this one

That appears to be almost identical to the one that 'This Old Tony' just put out some videos on.

Back