Anyone Going To IMTS?

Just got back from MrPete’s open house. Wow. Must have been at least 200 people there +|- A line out the door 20 deep to chat with the man for a few so I just wandered around checked out his outside shop garage and talked to several nice folks. There were from Canada, Cali, OH, MI, MN,KY TX IN, IL and more. Quite a few wives and sig others as well. Weather was good, a little warm but way better than rain! He had plenty of water, soda, coffee cookies, hot dogs, sandwiches which was very generous of him. Parking went well everyone lined up in the street and surrounding yards. His neighbors were very accommodating.
I’m sure he will be posting a video of it with descriptions of the goings on. I went with a friend and we rolled out before the door prizes were given out. they looked really nice esp the vise and the Niagara carbide endmill sets...

On Wednesday we left around 1:00 and as I was leaving I walked by Suburban Tool and Guess who was inside it? Don Bailey. Also in the Mobil Oil Booth they had this cool race car chair my son Alex had to drive and crash....lol. All in all the show was amazing and fun. I hope to go to it again in 2020. I was talking to Biax Germany and next September we are planning 2 Austrian classes after Eurotec so I can attend it. :)

don bailey imts.jpg

Resized_20180911_091408.jpeg

Resized_20180911_131948.jpeg

Back