Anyone have a G0705 mill/drill?

Doesn't look good for any deals so far. Everything close enough is either out of my range right now or too big. I have to watch what I spend right now until I get my jeep fixed so I can get back and forth to chemo.
Will keep looking though.

Yeah those industrial auctions can be rough, you can score some deals on small stuff but the popular machines always seem to go pretty high, at least around here. I find Craigslist to be a better source for the sweet deals.

I wanna have an excuse to go to mystic this weekend:encourage:

LOL, Let me know if you go, the wife and I enjoy walking around and getting the roasted nuts in the general store!
I'd love to meet you.

The grizzly mill is about the size of the mill you didn't win. I own the enco model and it's not real heavy about 700 lbs. The other rock Ford mills a beauty it's a little bigger then the grizzly but not much. And the price is right. $600.

From 34-40 "LOL, Let me know if you go, the wife and I enjoy walking around and getting the roasted nuts in the general store!
I'd love to meet you."

I'll let the girlfriend know, I promised her another mystics trip, it will be great meeting you and yours. :encourage: it's one of my favorite sites.

Think I will just go with the G0705 from Grizzly. It is new and I should have just enough left over to fix the Jeep Heater.

Back