Anyone have a G0705 mill/drill?

I just purchased a G0705 equivalent in like new condition for $1000 delivered that I found on a local auction site. They won't send out til after weekend. So should get it sometime next week. Then I just need to get it into the garage. In the meantime I can make room.

Congratulations on the new mill. I can imagine how eager you are to get this into the shop and running.

woops, Missed one whole page of comments. Brain still reeling from dipping into to much Halloween candy last night.

BIll! Glad you found the mill. Plenty of collets on eBay. R8 are plentiful and inexpensive. I've had pretty good luck buying lightly used end mills in lots off eBay. Just study the pictures closely for signs of wear. Lots of good tooling comes from Eastern Europe and occasionally Israel.

Glenn

Last edited:
If you need a hand moving and setting up bill, you only need to ask. I'd love to come up and give a hand. I think I might learn a couple things in the process.:encourage:

Congratulations on the mill! please post some pictures as soon as you can.
And likewise, if you need hand installing it just let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Me too Bill!
I can help you get the "New Girl" into place and get my junk out of your way.. :beer bottles:

lol...will let everyone know when it gets here. I will need to make a stand for it also.

Back