Anyone have a G0705 mill/drill?

I know Bill.. I can dig it.
What "harness" did you install?

The one for the security. Goes from BCM to switch. Theres a relay type switch in it that the key turns by gears.

Oh. Never tried ( or even seen) to repair that one.

The mill I think weighs about 600-700 lbs. It shouldn't be a problem for the trailer , do you have a riding MOWER or tractor either could move it around your yard or driveway. A wheeled platform cart maybe move it too . Hopefully help will pop in or up .

The wife's rider is a stand on. But I think we might be able to get the trailer up the driveway enough so that we can drag the skid off the trailer in front of the garage. Then use the engine hoist to get it in the garage.

WOO HOO!! That's great news!! I'm so happy for you Bill.

For those not following the new thread ( It's Here !!! ). Here is what is going on now.

ok....heater core is in the Jeep so there's heat now.
Will be checking a couple things on truck after I go to Heart Doc and Then Lowes to get some metal for stand.
Hopefully I can get the stand done this week and mill up on it Saturday. Had to buy casters for stand as I didn't have any heavy duty ones.
Hopefully I won't need to buy anything else til after the 1st of the year. Out of money this month and need to get the wife something for Christmas with Decembers extra money. Hopefully I will have enough for the DRO in January. If not I can do without for awhile.

Back