Anyone have one of these? PM 1440 GT

Search function not working today?

I have one, it's great. For a nearly infinite amount of additional info, check out the Precision Matthews section on this forum.

Search function not working today?

Really??????

Im glad you like your machine, and I realize there is a PM section to this forum. However, that section deals mainly in use and troubleshooting of the machine itself, not in a comparison of quality (which was my original question).

the machine would do good work if you can.
From what Im reading about it, it seems like the ticket. I also dont know how to recondition an old one so new is probably better,

Really??????

Im glad you like your machine, and I realize there is a PM section to this forum. However, that section deals mainly in use and troubleshooting of the machine itself, not in a comparison of quality (which was my original question).

Sorry, I thought the 10 pages of search results that included threads comparing other brands to the PM-1440 would be helpful.

For the benefit of those who are not aware, on this forum we do not chastise people for asking a question no matter how trivial or how many times it has been asked in the past, and no matter what results may show up from a proper search. Additionally, we should also give someone the benefit of the doubt when he says he is trying to be helpful, even if not presented in the best manner.

So, with that said, it is time to get this thread back on topic.

Back