Anyone interested in a group buy for DRO and Way wipers

rbahr

Registered
Registered
Smitty and I both need some of each, and being cheap - er, I mean 'frugal', if we can get others to help share the pain, everyone benefits.

The problem is the breakeven point when you include the shipping to the final destination - assuming that there is no option for drop-shipping.

Ray

Hi, fellow Takisawa people. I added a DRO and made way wipers for my TSL-800, thanks to Ray's help. However, my friend just bought an exactly similar Takisawa, so he's a candidate for both DRO and wipers. What do we need to do?

Curt

I already have a DRO on mine but I would be interested in the way wipers.

Depends on the size and cost
I need a DRO for both my mill and lathe

I also made a sets of wipers and keepers for mine. I have the CAD files if you anyone wants to print and cut their own. I got the felt from McMaster and just used a piece of scrap aluminum.

PXL_20230209_010030559.MP (Medium).jpgPXL_20230209_010035354.MP (Medium).jpgPXL_20230209_010050076.MP (Medium).jpgPXL_20230209_010057331.MP (Medium).jpg

Smitty and I both need some of each, and being cheap - er, I mean 'frugal', if we can get others to help share the pain, everyone benefits.

The problem is the breakeven point when you include the shipping to the final destination - assuming that there is no option for drop-shipping.

Ray
Yes
DRO
AND
WIPERS

I might be interested if the DRO would be universal enough to fit my Jet GH1340.

Back