Anyone interested in creating an instructional video?

NiCu2829

Registered
Registered
I've attached a blueprint and was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating an instructional video for Fusion 360. I recently purchased Fusion 360 and have watched some videos/read some literature, but feel it would be extremely beneficial to see how a part that I'm trying to draw is drawn by someone with experience. Any other resources/insight/advice will also be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DWG.pdf
    203.1 KB · Views: 20
I'll give it a shot. Give me a few days.

Been about 20 years out of programming now but used Unigraphics back then . Hoping I never have the need for anything again , but , as much as I'm not interested .....................I'm interested ! :) Who knows , a nice little cnc mill and lathe would be nice .

OK, a simple 11 step process!

This is my first time recording videos, so you will have to go through each one. They are only a minute or a few each. No sound. I'm asking my son to help me edit these and splice them into one video to make this a little easier. Once I've figured that out, I'll remove the individual vidoes and upload the one tutorial. For now, this will get you step by step to create that compensator in Fusion 360. This took me about an hour or so to figure out. If you follow along, you will be able to do it too.

UPDATE: The edited video file was too big for our servers so I uploaded to YouTube:

Last edited:
Back