Anyone know how to order from Steve Wells

Thank you.
I fell at home on Christmas day and got skinned up a little. I scuffed the area where my pain pump is located and it scabbed over. I fell again the first week of January. This time I got hurt and had to get an ambulance to go to the Emergency room. Evidently, the second time I fell and landed on the morphine pump area, the pump pierced the skin under the scab. The scab fell off yesterday and now there is a 1 inch whole in the skin and the pump is exposed. They are going to do emergency surgery Wednesday morning to remove the morphine pump. I will be laid up for a couple of weeks. I am unable to walk without my crutches anymore and my left hand and arm shakes so bad I have a hard time doing most things and I am left handed. I shake so bad ,all the food falls off the fork by the time I get to my mouth. It is hell to try to eat. I have to go to the big city hospital and be tested for certain diseases that cause tremors, but that has to wait till after Wednesday's surgery and I fully recover. (I thought last year was bad but this year isn't looking up very well). I had another minor surgery planned for Wednesday and now I have postpone that. I went to my shop yesterday for the first time in a long time. My friend cleaned it up for me. Hopefully I can get back to the shop next month, depending on how things go.

Mark,
Hang in there. There are many here pulling for you!

Evan

Hi Mark
Good luck & all the best, to you, it will work out in the end.

jeff g

Hi buddy, ya know we got to get better. Today this new Dr at Jefferson really hit the spots has them marked for xray in a couple weeks getting injections in the spine. He says my vertebra are bone to bone . I'm sorry you got hurt falling , gonna wrap you in bubble wrap. Hope and pray you get fixed up and heal quickly.
I have seen left hand taps on eBay very cheap in that size . Don't see dies but figure they can be cut pretty easily . I'd like to do my old logan wit large dials but till I'm back able to move it'll wait. Tons of work in the shop all mine , I've turned so many repairs down I only hope they come back. I really am a very good mechanic on top of being my choice of machinist. God bless you buddy , I'm hurting so bad I've tripled my morphine and vallium today's trip was murder. Praying for you and others in this family

Just was thinking if you have back problems the shaking may just be the nerves around the pump inside. I have them but not enough to see unless my pain gets bad.

Last edited:
Best wishes Mark and a hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Back