Anyone know the Grizzly equivalent to the HD250X750 LATHE MASTER lathe?

KUNGFOMATIC

Registered
Registered
I am looking for an electrical schematic for my lathe and I was hoping that the Grizzly lathe that is similar to mine might be wired the same. I could also use other parts as well as I don't have the gear area cover or the bracket to change gears. I also don't have the on/off momentary safety stop so I would like to find one that could work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I just watched a review of the lathmaster you spec'd on youtube 9x30 belt driven lathe circa 2008
It also mentions being equivalent to the 9x15. Doing a search for grizzly 9x30 belt driven it comes up with a 8x16 belt driven lathe the go768. The specs are here, if that is close to what your lathe is, do the manual and see if the have similar features. Than do a wire by wire comparison. That's basically what I had to do with an enco 13x40 lathe I have

Hth

What is the problem with the lathe. I had switch problems with mine my solution was to rewire the machine to a drum switch like a SB. It was working fine when I sold it and I assume it still is running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe someone has changed the wiring and I wanted to see about re-wiring it back to its factory schematic, it is working now but I would like to have a correct schematic to put on it for any future users.

From the online photos of your model lathe, it is not configured the same as the G4000 or the G0602. It appears closer to the G9972 or the HF lathes. Supposedly, the Lathemaster manufacturer also made the HF lathes. The wiring diagram for the G9972Z is on page 55 in the manual. https://cdn0.grizzly.com/manuals/g9972z_m.pdf

That is interesting as there is no relay in that schematic, I think that is the way it was originally setup and someone at some point had changed mine to have a relay. Maybe the switch went bad and they could not find a replacement. Thanks for posting that as well as you other guys I will look at all of them. I appreciate all your responses.

Back