Anyone know what the go is with USPS not shipping outside US?

This guy is going to make my Pittie look like a slacker. I used to run her to do my post office runs on my trike 2-3 times a week as long as it was cold. Colder the better with her. That’s 4mi. with 185’ elevation change. Had to climb up then down to the PO, then same coming back. Once he gets used to the trike, I’m sure he’ll love running to the PO.

PWD’s are runners/swimmers. I’m hoping I can take him to the big dog beach and get him out in the surf. He’ll be 5mo on the 19th. He‘s smart, a little too smart so between the exercise and training he’s going to keep me busy. And from too much settin’.

here we are getting ready to do a Christmas run to the PO years ago. Miss my girl.

Attachments

• 00E7BA38-8180-4176-92C0-2996607C4869.png
    00E7BA38-8180-4176-92C0-2996607C4869.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 13
This guy is going to make my Pittie look like a slacker. I used to run her to do my post office runs on my trike 2-3 times a week as long as it was cold. Colder the better with her. That’s 4mi. with 185’ elevation change. Had to climb up then down to the PO, then same coming back. Once he gets used to the trike, I’m sure he’ll love running to the PO.

PWD’s are runners/swimmers. I’m hoping I can take him to the big dog beach and get him out in the surf. He’ll be 5mo on the 19th. He‘s smart, a little too smart so between the exercise and training he’s going to keep me busy. And from too much settin’.

here we are getting ready to do a Christmas run to the PO years ago. Miss my girl.
where's the sleigh..???

Yes it is quite confusing, some things have arrived from the USA no problems and there are others that just cancel the sale and refund saying they can't ship.
DHL and United parcel service still seem to ship, crazy times.
I guess its okay as long as we get our stuff from China, they still ship from there!
Oh and Finland they still ship from there.

Well I guess I'll find out about shipping to Australia. Just got a $700 order for Speed Spares.

Hopefully I can get them shipped tomorrow, or Monday at the latest.

He's asking me to buy other parts and send to him. I'm not sure I want to get into that. I'm comfortable sending my my parts. Really don't want to rely on others to supply me, then I supply him.

Well just sent a package to New Zeland. Was 5 lbs and cost $98.55 express mail. They said are not doing priority mail overseas to anywhere now.

I checked on the cost of shipping with UPS and it was $278. I didn't think my customer would want to pay even the $98 for shipping, but within minutes of sending him the invoice he paid it. Another "global" sale for the old man in his backyard shop :cool:

Now I've got to go out and machine more housings that just came in to ship to the Aussie's.

Back