Anyone own an anvil table?

Although it might have been used as an anvil table for many years I'm betting it was originally the base for a high pressure hydraulic press. We had a couple presses in the shop that had bases nearly identical in size and shape. Both were used to bond rubber parts to steel super structure. THe ears on the corners look like they could have been the mounts for vertical components

Wow as neat as that would be to have, I wouldn't want a tool that weighs more than my shop.

Wow as neat as that would be to have, I wouldn't want a tool that weighs more than my shop.
Why Not?

Handy in tornado country...hold the shop in place...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Although it might have been used as an anvil table for many years I'm betting it was originally the base for a high pressure hydraulic press. We had a couple presses in the shop that had bases nearly identical in size and shape. Both were used to bond rubber parts to steel super structure. THe ears on the corners look like they could have been the mounts for vertical components
My thoughts exactly ---

Nice! But what about the rest of that load? Are those FairbanksMorse air compressors?

Acme Steam engines... This is a photo I shot before I removed them from the factory.

Steam engine.JPG

Why Not?

Handy in tornado country...hold the shop in place...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

LOL Maine has Noreasters not tornado's :)

Back